Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Primary Care offers an extensive range of treatment modalities with an emphasis on health care prevention. Primary Care health care services are delivered through Patient Aligned Care Teams (PACTs). PACT teams are a group of healthcare professionals responsible for coordinating your care. In addition to a physician, other members of the team may include nurses, pharmacists, dietitians, and social workers, depending on your needs.This health care model places the Veteran at the center of care.
Veterans can communicate with their team using secure messaging through MyHealtheVet, an online health management tool, as well as check lab test results, reorder prescriptions, and access their medical records.
Extended appointment hours are available on Wednesday evenings and Saturdays.
When coming for your appointment, please:
- Be on time, and check in at your appointment site 30 minutes prior to your actual appointment time.
- Bring with you all medications and over-the-counter drugs that you are currently using.
- Call 610-383-0239 if you have to cancel or will be late for your appointment.
- Come earlier if you already know you need to have laboratory work or other medical tests done.
- Follow any fasting or special instructions given to you prior to your laboratory test or special procedure.
- Bring in results of your tests and examinations performed at non-VA locations.
Things to Bring With You
- Any medical records, reports, labs, test results, etc. from another facility or from a non-VA provider.
- All bottles of medicines you take, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, food supplements and/or herbal remedies.
- Advance Directive if not on file or if it has been changed.
- A list of questions you may have for your provider.
- A list of medical problems to share with your provider.
- Your blood pressure or blood sugar readings, if you have them. Also bring the blood sugar and/or blood pressure machine you are using.
- Any health insurance information you have.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm