Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Spring City Outpatient Clinic
Coatesville VA Medical Center operates the Spring City Community Based Outpatient Clinic where VA health care professionals provide many of the same primary, preventive and mental health care services that are available at the main campus in Coatesville.
Talented physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists and social workers deliver high quality VA health care through Patient Aligned Care Teams (PACT). PACT is a patient-centered care model with an emphasis on primary and mental health care integration, and health promotion and disease prevention.
The clinic is conveniently located in Spring City, Chester County near route 23. It is on the grounds of the Southeastern Veterans' Center, a Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs home.
- Health assessments
- Acute and chronic medical condition management
- Follow up care post hospitalization
- Specialty care needs referrals
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Medication management
- Weight management
Mental Health Care
- Mental health assessments
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder treatment
- Substance Use Disorder treatment
- Family, group and individual therapy
- Marital counseling
- Social Work Services
- Teleretinal imaging
- Women Veterans Health Care
Manage your health online at myhealth.va.gov. Use MyHealtheVet to view and manage your appointments, renew and refill medications, communicate securely with your health care provider, and view lab and test results.