Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Volunteer or Donate
As of March 26, 2020 we continue to limit traffic on campus to include volunteers and donations. We appreciate your interest in supporting our Veterans and are continuing to look for ways to accommodate while keeping you, the Veterans and our staff as safe as possible. Please see below for updates regarding our current status.
- The Volunteer orientation on April 14, has been postponed. Please check back for updates.
- We are currently accepting donations of select items during this time. These items include:
- Puzzle books
- $10.00 grocery gift cards to Giant or ACME
- New L/XL sweat pants
- Individually wrapped snacks/cans of soda.
- Monetary donations to support specific unit needs.
- We are asking every donor to consider postal delivery to our site and call ahead to discuss delivery of donations.
Please call our office for any questions you may have.
Volunteers provide many important functions throughout the Medical Center and help make our patients' stay more enjoyable. Volunteers can perform a number of services, and a volunteer's talents are closely matched with one of our many assignments.
If you are interested in learning more about how to become a volunteer or the volunteer opportunities available at our Medical Center, we invite you to attend our monthly information/orientation session. There is no RSVP needed for the session which is held the second Tuesday of each month. Please call our office for start time and location.
If you are unable to give of your time, we invite you to consider a donation to the medical center either monetarily or with the donation of an item on our wish list. We are also looking for individuals or organizations to sponsor an activity for our Veterans.
To make a cash or check contribution, please make check payable to Coatesville VA Medical Center. You may also choose to make a monetary donation online.
Checks can be mailed to:
Coatesville VA Medical Center
ATTN: Voluntary Service (135)
1400 Blackhorse Hill Road
Coatesville, PA 19320