Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Drive Thru Veterans Resource Fair
Veterans and family members are invited to attend an outdoor drive thru Veterans Resource Fair on September 25, to learn more about VA benefits and services at the VFW Post 6956, in Gladwyne, PA.
This outdoor event will have representatives from:
- Coatesville VA Medical Center
- Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Medical Center
- Norristown Vet Center
- Montgomery County Veterans Affairs Office
- National Cemetery Administration
- Veterans Multi-Service Center
When arriving at VFW Post 6956 at 320 River Road, Gladwyne, PA 19035 you are encouraged to remain in your vehicles; however, there is the option to park your car and walk up to the tables. Social distancing and masks are required.
Send questions about the event to the Coatesville VAMC Strategic Planner and Outreach Coordinator, Megan Walton or call 610-383-0297.