Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
The Coatesville VA Medical Center is recruiting for full-time and part-time RN’s, LPN’s, and Nursing Assistants. Choose VA for your Nursing Career!
Coatesville VAMC is on the Pathway to Excellence Journey, and provides care centered on the needs of Veterans, with special emphasis at our location for career nursing professionals trained or interested in the fields of Geriatrics and Long Term Care, Mental Health, and Specialty Care.
Specific position announcements are posted on USAjobs.gov. Instructions regarding how to apply can be found on each individual job announcement. Be sure your resume lists your current or prior employment, if you employment was full-time or part-time, and also include the start and ending dates (e.g. mm/yyyy) of previous experience and a description of your work assignments.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com, or call our Human Resources department at 610-384-7711, ext. 4680, or Nurse Recruiter at 610-384-7711, ext. 4431.
- Competitive salary
- Shift differentials and weekend premium pay
- 10 paid Federal holidays; double pay for holidays
- Term life insurance & multiple healthcare plans
- Up to 26 days paid vacation & 13 days paid sick leave
- Savings & Investment Plan
- RN licensure accepted from any of the 50 states & Puerto Rico
While meeting the needs of our patients is our top priority, we offer flexibility in scheduling to make sure you can take care of your top priorities too. And yes, it really is as good as it sounds.
VA Job Applications and Forms
At the time of interview you will be requested to bring:
- a copy of your license (required, if applicable), and/or
- certifications (required, if applicable)
- name of three references and their contact information (required, one must be from your current employer), and
- copy of two of your most recent paystubs
Please use this checklist to ensure you have included documents required for your application, such as a copy of your transcript (if using education to qualify), SF-50's (current/former Federal employees), documentation to support Veterans Preference claims, or ICTAP/CTAP documentation (for displaced Federal employees).
The documents below are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Acrobat Reader software can be downloaded for free.
|Form Number||Form Description|
|Download 10-2850A||Application for Advanced Practice Nurse, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, and Registered Nurse|
|Download 10-2850C||Application for Associated Health Occupations|
|Download 10-2850D||Application for Health Professions Trainees|
|Download OF-306||Declaration for Federal Employment form|